Seeking a Insurance Premium Auditor for the state of Georgia.
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Premium Auditor, you will work independently in the field, and meet with various companies to conduct insurance premium audits. In this position, you will be responsible for a specific geographic territory. The work assigned in this territory will depend upon your desire and capacity.
Our ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Insurance Premium Audit experience. (If none, we will train.)
• Experience working as an Independent Contractor
• Ability to organize and manage a geographic territory of assignments
• Ability to successfully meet customer and company time service standards
• Ability to maintain product quality according to industries standards and specific client requirements
• Strong Organizational and Time Management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Laptop with high-speed internet access
• Intermediate or advanced computer and typing skills, including the use of Excel, email and internet applications
• Strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work independently from home and in the field
• Reliable transportation